1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
2.There is nothing I couldn"t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you"re in the club.
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
5．All life is a game of luck．
6．I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen，or who I’m going to meet，where I’m going to wind up．
7．I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it． You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next． You learn to take life as it comes at you．
8．To make each day count．
9．We’re women． Our choices are never easy．
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
11.You jump, I jump.
1. I"ve never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
2. I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.
3. - I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
- Then don’t.
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
6. Bella, you’re my life now.
7. I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.
9. I"m not afraid of you. I"m only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen：And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan：What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen：What a sick, masochistic lion.
《Roman Holiday 罗马假日》
1. I don"t know how to say goodbye. I can"t think of any words.
2. Well, life isn"t always what one likes, isn"t it?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I"ll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness"s faith will not be unjustified.
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
2.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
5.I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
6.I will never do anything guilty.
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn"t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
8.I"m gonna make him an offer he can"t refuse.
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1． Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力，结果往往出人意料)
2． Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事，也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3． Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4． Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5． Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6． You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7． If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦，不要逞强，你就跑，远远跑开)
8． It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9． Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分，是我们注定要做的一件事)
10． I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11． I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运，还是只是到处随风飘荡)
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person"s voice.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
6.You know it"s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn"t love you?
9.When you"re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they"re a perfect match.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don"t is because I"m younger and pure. So I"m more in touch with cosmic forces.
13.I don"t want to be someone that you"re settling for. I don"t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn"t get to you? What would I have done without you? You"re my family. You"re all I"ve got.
1. Money is not everything. There"s MasterCard.
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
3. I"m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn"t mean you go looking for trouble.
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
5. It"s like you are back from the dead.
6. You can"t change the past.
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对，过去是痛楚的，但我认为你要么可以逃避，要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don"t fight for it, who will?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
10. I"ll make it up to you, I promise.
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it"s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
3.Whatever comes, I"ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it"s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you"re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
8.I love you more than I"ve ever loved any woman. And I"ve waited longer for you than I"ve waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I"ll never be hungry again!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
11.Home. I"ll go home. And I"ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌余生,岌岌于死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐惧中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won"t have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能适合我的地方.令我不用再担心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好东西,也许是世间最好的东西.好的事情从不会逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
6.“some birds aren"t meant to be caged, that"s all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate"em, then you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德话外音：这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它，然后你对 它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后，你还会依赖它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival
Let’s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
I love you not because of who you are,
Because of who I am when I am with you .
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
Don’t cry because it is over, smile，because it happened.
And forever has no end.
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
1. This is a ship.（这是一艘船。）
2. He is an old worker.（他是一个老工人。）
3. I have a brother and a sister.（我有一个兄弟和一个姐妹。）
4. There is a map on the wall.（墙上有一幅地图。）
5. This is a yellow pencil.（这是一支黄铅笔。）
6. Tom is an American boy.（Tom是个美国男孩。）
7. English is a useful tool.（英语是一种有用的工具。）
8. He is telling them an interesting story.（他正在给大家讲一个有趣的故事。）
9. Britain is a European country.（不列颠是一个欧洲国家。）
10. It takes an hour and a half to get there.（这要花费一小时半到达那里。）
11. It is a pig.（它是一头猪。）
12. It is cotton.（它是棉花。）
13. It is wheat.（它是麦子。）
14. It is a cow.（它是一头母牛。）
15. It is an orange.（它是一只橘子。）
16. It is rice.（它是稻子。）
17. It is an ox.（它是一头公牛。）
18. It is a duck.（它是一只鸭子。）
19. It is water.（它是水）
20. It is a hen.（它是一只母牛。）
21. Today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday.（今天是星期一。明天是星期二。）
22. Today is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Thursday.（今天是星期三。明天是星期四。）
23. Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday.（今天是星期五。明天是星期六。）
24. Today is Saturday. Tomorrow is Sunday.（今天是星期六。明天是星期日。）
25. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is Monday.（今天是星期日。明天是星期一。）
We are workers.（我们是工人。）
26. My sister and I are both pupils.（我的姐妹和我都是学生。）
27. You are all middle school pupils.（你们都是中学生。）
28. They are trees and flowers.（它们是树和花。）
29. Cats and dogs are animals.（猫和狗是动物。）
30. All of them are teachers.（他们都是教师。）
31. The sun is red.（太阳是红色的。）
32. That table is heavy.（那张桌子很重。）
33. I am sixteen.（我十六岁。）
34. Class is over.（课结束了。）
35. The river is faraway.（这条河很远。）
36. Time is up.（时间到了。）
37. The bottle is full of water.（这瓶子装满了水。）
38. I am from Shanghai.（我来自上海。）
39. Comrade Wang is out.（王同志外出了。）
40. The football match is on.（足球比赛开始了。）
41. The boy is over there.（那男孩在那边。）
42. My brother is at home.（我的兄弟在家里。）
43. He is not here.（他不在这里。）
44. She is good at swimming.（她擅长游泳。）
45. I am fond of sports.（我很喜欢运动。）
46. I am tired.（我很累。）
47. You are ill.（你病了。）
48. It is hot today.（今天很热。）
49. The weather is cold.（天气很冷。）
50. It is fine.（这个很好。）
51. The play is good.（这场演出很好。）
52. Snow is white.（雪是白的。）
53. The streets are clean.（街道是干净的。）
54. This hall is full of people.（这个大厅挤满了人。）
55. The library is open.（图书馆开门了。）
56. The film is on.（影片上映了。）
57. My uncle is over there.（我的叔叔在那边。）
58. The cinema is far away.（电影院很远。）
59. The light is off.（灯暗了。）
60. My father is out.（我的父亲外出了。）
61. Her brother is thirteen.（她的兄弟十三岁。）
62. I am eighteen.（我十八岁。）
63. Mr. Smith is from American.（史密斯先生来自美国。）
64. The boys in our class are fond of football.（我们班的男孩很喜欢足球。）
65. Wang Ying is good at music.（王英擅长音乐。）
66.I have a brother.（我有一个兄弟。）
67. He has two English books.（他有两本英语书。）
68. We have a lot of paper.（我们有许多纸。）
69. You have many friends.（你有许多朋友。）
70. My sister has a pen and a ball-pen.（我的姐妹有一支铅笔和一支圆珠笔。）
71. Her classmates have a small library.（她的同班同学们有一个小图书馆。）
72. Our school has twenty classes.（我们的学校有二十个班级。）
73. I have some bread and jam.（我有一些面包和果酱。）
74.There is a teacher’s desk in the classroom.（教室里有一只讲台。）
75. There are forty pupils in the playground.（操场上有四十个学生。）
76. There are some desks and chairs in the office.（办公室里有一些书桌和椅子。）
77. There are two blackboards on the wall.（墙上有两块黑板。）
78. There are four lights in the classroom.（教室里有四盏灯。）
79. There is a loud-speaker in the hall.（大厅里有一只喇叭。）
80. There are two portraits above the blackboard.（黑板上方有两张像。）
81. There is a map and two pictures in the reading-room.（阅览室里有一幅地图和两幅画。）
82.Your pencil is blue. Mine is blue, too.（你的铅笔是蓝色的。我的也是蓝色的。）
83. His book is new. Hers is new, too.（他的书是新的。她的也是新的。）
84. Our classroom is big. Theirs is big, too.（我们的教室很大。他们的也很大。）
85. Her brother is a worker. His is a worker, too.（她的兄弟是一个工人。他的也是一个工人。）
86. Their house is near the park. Ours is near the park, too.（他们的房子在公园附近。我们的也在公园附近。）
87. His room is tidy. Yours is tidy, too.（他的房间很整洁。你的也很整洁。）
88. My sister is not here. Hers is not here, either.（我的妹妹不在这里。她的也不在这里。）
89. Our classroom is not on the first floor. Theirs is not on the first floor, either.（我们的教室不在二楼。他们的也不在二楼。）
90. Your father is not a teacher. Mine is not a teacher, either.（你的父亲不是一个教师。我的也不是一个教师。）
91. Their library is not big. Ours is not big, either.（他们的图书馆不大。我们的也不大。）
92. How nice the song is!（这首歌多么好听啊！）
93. What a wonderful time we’re had!（我们过了一段多么美好的时光啊！）
94. How fast the dog runs!（这只狗跑得多么快啊！）
95. What a clever boy he is!（他是一个多么机灵的男孩啊！）
96. What beautiful music they’re playing!（他们正在演奏多么优美的音乐啊！）
97. How quickly time flies!（时间飞逝得多么快啊！）
98. What an excellent idea you’re got!（你有一个多么出色的主意啊！）
99. What a dear little child he is!（他是一个多么可爱的小孩啊！）
100. He is telling us an interesting story.（他正在给我们讲一个有趣的故事。）
101. We are having a holiday today.（今天我们正在度假。）
102. What are you doing these days?（这几天你正在做什么？）
103. You are speaking so quickly, I can’t understand you.（你这么快地讲着，我没能搞懂你。）
104. Jane’s studying in our school this term. She is preparing her lessons now.（这学期珍妮在我们学校学习。她现在正在准备功课。）
105. Can I use your dictionary for a moment? I’m sorry, but I am using it now.（我能用一下你的词典吗？很抱歉，我现在正在用。）
106. They are doing their best to finish the work in time.（他们正在努力及时完成这项工作。）
107. She is speaking.（她正在讲话。）
108. The children are singing.（孩子们正在唱歌。）
109. I am listening to the radio.（我正在听无线电。）
110. My brother is writing.（我兄弟正在写字。）
111. We are preparing our lesson.（我们正在准备功课。）
112. Our teachers are having a meeting.（我们的老师正在开会。）
113. The dog is running very fast.（狗正在非常快地跑着。）
114. Your sister is looking for her pen.（你的姐妹正在找她的钢笔。）
115. see a map on the wall.（我看见墙上的一张地图。）
116. My father works in a factory.（我的父亲在工厂工作。）
117. The pupils often play games in the playground.（学生们经常在操场上玩游戏。）
118. Tom and his sister often clean the room together in the morning.（汤姆和他的妹妹经常在早晨打扫房间。）
119. She studies politics, Chinese and other subjects.（她学习政治、语文和其他课目。）
120. The boys pass by the bookstore every day on their way to school.（孩子们每天在上学路上经过书店。）
121. My brother and I wash our clothes every day.（我兄弟和我每天洗我们的衣服。）
122. Our parents usually go to work at seven.（我们的父母通常在七点钟去上班。）
123. Birds fly south in winter.（鸟在冬天飞往南方）
124. Mary lives in New York.（玛丽住在纽约。）
125. We always get up early.（我们总是起床很早。）
126. He usually goes to bed at nine.（他通常九点上床。）
127. It often rains in spring.（天天常常下雨。）
128. I sometimes go to the park.（我有时去公园。）
129. She seldom comes late.（她不常迟到。）
130. Li-li never tells a lie.（丽丽从不撒谎。）
131. I often go to the cinema.（我常常去电影院。）
132. He seldom forgets to do his homework.（他不常忘记做回家作业。）
133. The boy usually goes to school at 7.30.（那男孩通常七点半去上学。）
134. She never talks to her teacher that way.（她从不以那种方式跟老师谈话。）
135. He usually studies in the reading-room.（他通常在阅览室里学习。）
136. We always listen to the radio at 8.00 p. m.（我们总是在上午八点听无线电。）
137. John sometimes watches television in the evening.（约翰有时在晚上看电视。）
138. Wang Fang never comes to school late.（王芳来上学从不迟到。）
139. They are always busy.（他们总是很忙。）
140. I don’t usually take a bath at noon.（我通常不在中午洗澡。）
141. Do you often work so late?（你常常工作得这么晚吗？）
142. This is sometimes true.（这有时是真实的。）
143. We can seldom do it without his help.（没有他的帮助，我们很少能做到。）
144. It is not going to be cold next month.（下个月不会马上很冷。）
145. He is always ready to help people.（他总是助人为乐。）
146. You must never do it again.（你千万不能再做这件事。）
147. She is seldom late for school.（她上学不常迟到。）
148. Do you often read the newspaper after supper.（你常常在晚饭后看报吗？）
149. Tom doesn’t usually wake up so early.（汤姆通常不醒得这么早。）
150. Mary can sometimes choose the right thing.（玛丽有时会选择正确的事情。）
151. Does he usually have breakfast at six?（他通常在六点钟吃早饭吗？）
152. The boys are seldom absent from school.（男生们不常缺课。）
153.Now I am reading the newspaper.（现在我正在看报纸。）
154. We are not going to play basket-ball after school.（我们不打算放学后打篮球。）
155. The workers are building a big ship these days.（这几天工人们正在造一条大船。）
156. The pupils are visiting a photo show now.（学生们现在正在参观摄影展览。）
157. We often play basket-ball with Class Three.（我们常常与三班打篮球。）
158. Wang Ling does a lot of housework every evening, but today he is helping his brother with his lessons.（王林每天晚上做许多家务，但今天正在帮助弟弟温习功课。）
159. I am going to study French next year.（我打算明年学法语。）
160. I am going to read the book this morning.（我打算今晚看这本书。）
161. She is going to help her classmate later.（她打算最近帮助她的同学。）
162. It is going to snow very soon.（过不了多久就要下雪了。）
163. We are going to go to Peking the day after tomorrow.（我们打算后天去北京。）
164. You are going to be middle school pupils next autumn.（你们明年秋季就要成为中学生了。）
165. They are going to visit the museum next week.（他们准备下星期参观博物馆。）
166. They are not going to stay here.（他们不打算住在那里。）
167. She is not going to mend her shoes.（她不打算补自己的鞋。）
168. You are not going to have an English lesson tomorrow.（你们没计划明天上英语课。）
169. I am not going to watch TV today.（我不打算今天看电视。）
170. You are not going to see the film next Sunday.（你们不打算下星期天看这部电影。）
171. He is not going to write to his father tonight.（他不打算今晚写信给他父亲。）
172. I shall be at middle school next year.（明年我将要读中学。）
173. You will hear the news tonight.（今夜你将会听到这条消息。）
174. He will tell it to you the day after tomorrow.（他将会在后天把这件事告诉你。）
175. She will play volley ball after school.（放学后她要打排球。）
176. It will be cold tomorrow.（明天要冷了。）
177. The baby will be able to walk soon.（这婴儿不久就能走路了。）
178. We shan’t be middle school pupils next year.（我们不会在明年成为中学生的。）
179. She won’t read the book this evening.（她今晚不会看这本书。）
180. They won’t see the film this week.（他们这星期不会去看这部电影。）
181. You won’t hear from him tonight.（你不会在今夜收到他的信。）
182. I shan’t be sixteen until early next month.（我到下个月月初才十六岁。）
183. They won’t be able to come this evening.（他们今晚不能够来了。）
184. There will be a football match next Sunday.（下星期天将有一场足球赛。）
185. There will be more new machines in the workshop.（车间里将有更多的新机器。）
186. There won’t be any rain next few days.（过几天不会下雨。）
187. There will be several new film on next season.（下个季度会有几部新影片。）
188. We don’t go to school on Sunday.（我们星期天不上学。）
189. He does his homework in the evening.（他在晚上做回家作业。）
190. I first met him on a spring evening.（春天的一个晚上我第一次遇见他。）
191. My sister usually gets up at six o’clock.（我姐姐通常在六点钟起床。）
192. Her father lived in Tientsin at that time.（那时他父亲住在天津。）
193. We have dinner at a quarter to twelve.（我们十一点三刻吃饭。）
194. I left for Peking on September 11.（我是九月十一日赴北京的。）
195. Chang Hua is going to stay here next month.（张华打算下个月在这儿呆着。）
196. We are learning Lesson Ten this week.（这星期我们正在学第十课。）
197. She often works at night.（她常常在夜里工作。）
198. She worked late last night.（她昨夜工作得很晚。）
199. They went to the park the day before yesterday.（前天他们去过公园。）
200. It will be very hot next month.（下个月将会很热。）